Friday, December 25, 2009

Setting Traits

New Derived Statistic

Tolerance: Tolerance represents the total amount of augmentations (both cybertech and biotech) a individual can recieve. Ones Tolerance score equals: 2+1/2 spirit+1/2 vigor.


New Skills

Knowledge- Computers & A.I.s: This skill is used to access the more advanced functions of a computer and to understand the natures of A.I.s. It is also used for hacking.
Hacking: Hacking a computer is a simple Knowledge- Computers & A.I.s roll with a penalty equal to the the computers I.C.E (Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics) rating usualy ranging from 0-5 success indicates that the hack worked failure the computer is locked out and an alarm has been sounded each attempt takes 5 min. Hacking an A.I. is a prolonged series (equal to its spirit die) of rolls vs its spirit. For every success you gain vs an A.I. you gain a culmative +1 bonus against it, +2 on a raise. Other penalties usual apply most A.I.s just dont lie down and let you hack them. Hacking an A.I is an attack action

Knowledge- Biotech: Allows the individual to understand the nature of biotech and how they are cultured and manufactured. You must have a lab to create viable biotech and gene-mods

Knowledge- Cybertech: Allows the individual to understand the nature of Cybertech, in conjuntion with the repair- cybertech skill you can build and repair cybertech implants

Repair is broken down into specializations: Mechtronics (vehicles & electronics), Armor, Weapons, Cybertech

No comments:

Post a Comment